- This event has passed.
The Christmas Baker around the World! An Evening with Chef John! **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
October 30, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79.00
Nothing says Christmas like a homemade gift! In this class John will teach you how to make a selection of baked Christmas treats with a global theme!
- White Chocolate Cranberry Biscuits
- Scottish Shortbread – A hand made Scottish shortbread is a family favourite
- Pistachio langue de chat – The Cat’s Tongue a simple French vanilla biscuit that is adorned with rich Belgian Chocolate
- Pannaforte – We make the Italian chocolate, fruit and nut confection Panaforte rich with warm spices like clove and allspice
- Traditional Mincemeat Pies – We first make the filling, then our own pastry
- Handmade Chocolate Truffles And finally… chocolates! Molded, hand shaped and filled these luxury sweets are bound to impress. Sign up today spaces are limited.
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.