- This event has passed.
Winter in Sicily! With Chef Glenys Morgan **2 SPACES LEFT
March 27, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79
The world has a love affair with Italian food, and it’s so nice to be able to make it at home. Join Chef Glenys Morgan while she shares some of her favourite recipes…
- Pappardelle with Porcini and Fresh Herbs – a hearty but easy winter pasta with roasted garlic, fresh herbs and mushrooms
- Tuscan Pork Roast- a brined rib roast on the bone “tomahawk” style with crackling of course
- Pancetta Rosemary Jus – because we need sauce?
- Gremolata Mashed Potatoes – lemon, parsley, garlic- the Italian combo that just finishes a dish, even better in potatoes!
- Sicilian Roasted Cauliflower with Nuts, Marsala, Raisins and a Sweet and Sour Dressing – roasting takes it to another level, the combination makes it heaven
- Olive Oil- Meyer Lemon Cake – made with yogurt, this tender fragrant cake is perfect with fruit
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.