Combining five simple salad ingredients and a tangy with a bit of spice dressing, this Thai Mango Salad is packed with flavour. Serve in gorgeous BIA Trellis Bowls to add even more colour to your table!
Thai Mango Salad
- 2 Mangoes sliced, julienne
- 1/2 cup Red Onion sliced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup Peanuts crushed, toasted
- 1 1/2 tbsp Tamari
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Sambal Oelek
- 1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 1/2 cup Lime juice
- Thinly slice mangoes, onions and red bell pepper and toss together in a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine, lime juice, tamari, maple syrup, vinegar and chili sambal oelek. Whisk until fully combined.
- Pour dressing in the mango salad and toss.
- Garnish with cilantro and toasted peanuts.
BIA Trellis Bowls – $19.99