- This event has passed.
So Much to be Thankful For! Thanksgiving Feast with Chef Glenys Morgan! **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
October 6, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$89.00
**ALL GUESTS MUST BE DUALLY VACCINATED.
Each year we put a new twist on this holiday meal with new dishes that updates classics and keeps the repertoire fresh. The menu can be expanded for a crowd, or tailored to a small feast. Enjoy!
- Apple Pumpkin Potage with Warm Spices Dry Rub Brined Turkey Breast- perfect for a smaller crowd, or take it up a notch to the whole bird- the rub seasons and cures the meat, resulting in gorgeous colour
- Brussels Spouts with Balsamic and Pancetta
- Cheesy Root Vegetable Gratin parsnips, sweet potatoes baked into a cheesy bubbly casserole, with fresh herbs and garlic; a make ahead classic
- Deliciously Rich Gravy- the combination of the dry brine juices and some make-ahead help
- Cornbread and Sausage Stuffing- after a lots of sourdough, cornbread and Italian sausage changes the pace; the bread alone is super with soups!
- Toasted Pecan Torte- with butterscotch sauce- not a pie, a bit like a pudding, with luscious rum sauce