Click Here to learn more about our Cooking Classes and Private Party options for both adults and kids/teens >>>
- This event has passed.
An Unforgettable Thai Evening! With Chef Eddy Ng**SOLD OUT, WAIT LIST ONLY
June 29, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$69.00
Spend an evening enjoying some laughs and amazing Thai cuisine with Chef Eddy Ng! Eddy brings a roster of AUTHENTIC Thai recipes, teaching the necessary techniques to perfect every dish. Enjoy some starters and main dishes and create your own meals at home! Take out no more! Eddy will teach you how it’s done.
- Thai Style Spicy BBQ Chicken Satay (ไก่สะเต๊ะ )– 泰式辣雞肉沙爹 Slight spicy with a coconut flavour satay sauce, bamboo skewered. A perfect way to start an evening conversation.
- Thai Spicy Green Papaya Salad (Som Tam, ส้มต) – The sweet, fresh lime juice and palm sugar flavoured papaya is the star in this combination of ingredients that are mashed together into a chunky, pulpy mixture, and topped with roasted peanuts and tomatoes.
- Red Curry with chicken in coconut milk (nam prik gaeng phet) – 泰式紅咖哩雞飯 Thai Red Curry Chicken is a colourful dish that combines fresh ingredients and aromatic herbs over a classic mix of spices and mellowed with rich coconut milk. Served with Jasmine plain rice.
- Stir-fried Broccoli in clear sauce with ginger and garlic -清炒時菜
- Fresh Mango Ice Cream – 鮮芒果雪糕
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.