- This event has passed.
Mediterranean Cruise! A 3-Part Series (March 10/17/24) with Chef Glenys Morgan! **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
March 10, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$225
**SIGN UP ENABLED ON MARCH 10 ONLY!
Three stops on this Mediterranean tour, we’ll cook from our markets, inspired by theirs! Italy, France and Spain; different techniques each menu with robust flavours for winter. No apologies for the amazing desserts.
- Roasted Onion Potage with Croutons and Aioli- a roasted onion finished with toasted baguette and garlicky aioli
- Chicken with Garlic Sauce- slow roasted garlic and herbs make the sauce, the perfect roasted chicken
- Zucchini and Rice Gratin- cheesy, comforting like rice pudding but savoury
- A Simple Salad- with one of Glenys’s usual tangy vinaigrettes
- Winter Apple Bake- a bit of a pudding and cake
- Spaghettini with Spicy Tomato Sauce- this is quick- it might become a family favourite
- Roasted Pork Loin – crusted with herbs, quick roasted
- White Beans with Roasted Tomatoes and Mint- this could be dinner on its own
- Asparagus and Endive Salad with Parmesan
- Intense Lemon Olive Oil Cake- better as it ages, like us
- Clams with Jamon, saffron and tomato- jamon is a cousin to prosciutto; lots of baguette needed
- Slow Roasted Leg of Lamb, Sherry and Winter Vegetables- cast iron and comfort food.
- “Winter Leaves” a salad with sherry vinaigrette, raisins and zippy end
- Tarta di Santiago- a rich almond cake with a history. The cake is easier than the walk.
To register for this series please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN FOR SERIES IF NOTICE GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF FIRST CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.