- This event has passed.
Mexican Mayhem! With Chef Glenys Morgan! **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
February 15 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$89.00 – $149.99
Dancing skeletons and fireworks are just part of the festivities in Mexico, there’s feasting with molés, pumpkins, chocolate and tacos.
- Guacamole with Queso Fresco- the tang of feta cheese with avocado, fresh herbs, tomato…….
- Chipotle Chicken-Pumpkin Soup- Kabocha squash (yes, it’s a pumpkin) with the smoky heat of chipotle, shredded chicken and corn
- Birria Beef Tacos- “pulled” beef short ribs slow cooked in adobo sauce, served in hot seared tortillas with all the juices for dipping, and crunchy toppings
- Crunchy Chopped Salad- another delicious combination of citrus, cucumbers, fresh herbs
- Churros with Chocolate-Peanut Sauce- the famous cousin to our doughnuts with a fabulous warm dipping sauce
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Online payment by PayPal. Gift cards and credit card payments done by phone at 604-428-3700. Payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Once booked all class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. Options are to gift your ticket and send someone in your place, or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Please respect this policy and do not call us to ask for a credit within this time-frame. We do not make exceptions.
Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes.
Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.