- This event has passed.
Modern Mexican for Cinco de Mayo Parties! With Chef Glenys Morgan **2 SPACES LEFT
April 27, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$69.00
Ole! Mexican cuisine is absolutely delicious with flavours offresh citrus, spices, herbs, and tequila of course! Glenys lived in Mexico and has some true and authentic recipes to share. It’s easy to create a party with this fabulous menu, any time of the year, but this classis just in time to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
- Guacamole Verde with Organic Tortilla Chips. This isn’t gringo guac, it’s green, bright, hot andsmoky- get ready to love it
- Mexican Corn Chowder infused with fresh herbs and warm spices – basil, cilantro, mint, cinnamon, peppercorns- infused into a beautifully sweet corn chowder. You love the technique for other vegetables as well. If you love corn, you will love this soup.
- Chilaquiles- a “torta” of thin tortilla layers and endless combinations- this time vegetarian. The corn tortilla version is also GF!
- Cascabel Marinated Carne Asada Tacos with Pico de Gallo Salsa and Cotija Cheese. Use the grill (our time is coming) or cast iron pan, Carne Asada is the Mexican grilled and sliced steak. Freshly made salsa and Cotija cheese from right here in Burnaby!
- Salted Caramel Bananas with Banana Sorbet- sounds dangerous but quite safe and
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.