- This event has passed.
More Summer Entertaining! Grilling and More! With Chef Adrian Beaty ** 2 SPACES LEFT
August 23, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$69
We are so excited to have Chef Adrian Beaty from the former Seasons 56 Restaurant join us for an evening here at Posh! “Food from the Farm” represents everything that steered his career in the direction it has gone. From Adrian’s own words¦ “It’s the idea of working with farmers, working with the seasons, creating food that could give you a sense of time and place. It’s about the importance of connecting people with the land and with nature. I want to share with everyone the feeling of anticipation, gratitude, excitement and respect that comes from eating and cooking locally, simply and seasonally.”
We are sure to sell this evening out so call soon to register!
- Trio Of Dips/Spreads from Scratch:
- Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Jam
- Olive Tapanade
- Portobello Mushroom “Bruschetta”
- Vodka Cured Wild Sockeye Salmon With Pickled Onions, Capers, And Fresh Dill
- Aldergrove Nut Fed Pork Sirloin Sliders With Grainy Mustard Aioli, Mt Lehman Water Buffalo Cheese
- Central Park Farms Non-Gmo Chicken Wings With A Sweet Onion, Okanagan Peach, And Bourbon Glaze
- Bacon Wrapped Smoked Sausage With Maple Brown Sugar Glaze
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.