Try this sweet treat white chocolate cheesecake for your next dinner party or family dinner, using Wilton Candy Melts and a fruity topping of your choice!
White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 24 oz cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 12 oz White Candy Melts
- 1 teaspoon Imitation Clear Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/3 cups heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Prepare 9 in. springform pan with vegetable pan spray. Wrap bottom half of pan in heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- For crust, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Pour mixture into prepared pan and firmly press into bottom; set aside.1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup butter, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- For filling, in large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, while mixing at low speed.24 oz cream cheese, 2/3 cup granulated sugar, 4 Eggs
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Cool slightly. Add melted candy, vanilla, and cream to cream cheese mixture. Mix well. Pour batter into pan.12 oz White Candy Melts, 1 teaspoon Imitation Clear Vanilla Extract, 1-1/3 cups heavy whipping cream
- Place pan on rimmed baking sheet. Fill baking sheet with about 1/2 inch of water. Bake for 2 hours 15 minutes to 2 hours 30 minutes, or until center of cheesecake jiggles only slightly. Transfer to cooling grid to cool completely; refrigerate overnight or at least 12 hours until cheesecake is firm.
- Finally, top with your favorite topping like chocolate or fruit.
Wilton Excelle Elite Springform Pans – $27.99
Wilton Candy Melts (Bright White) – $7.99