These Pumpkin Spice Muffins are the perfect treat to enjoy with a cup of tea on a chilly Autumn day. David’s Pumpkin Pie Spice mixes cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, clove and allspice, infusing the muffins with a warm, spicy aroma.
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons David’s Pumpkin Spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and place 12 paper liners into each well of your standard size muffin baking pan.
- Measure out the flour, sugars, baking soda, salt and spice in a medium bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir together. Do not over mix, just stir until everything is incorporated into the batter.
- It is helpful to use a large scoop (like an ice cream scoop) to evenly distribute the batter into each well. They will be nearly full. This will help give your muffins a nice puffy dome.
- Bake your muffins for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
David’s Pumpkin Pie Spice 130g – $9.50