Try this Roasted Cheese Alpine Raclette for your next dinner party, the perfect way to catch up with friends over nibbles and bubbles!
Roasted Cheese Alpine Raclette
- 150-200 g raclette cheese per person, sliced into 8mm slices (5-7 oz per person)
- 4-6 new potatoes per person, boiled until soft
- 2 slices of bacon per person
- 3 small pork sausages per person
- beef fillet sliced thickly
- zucchini sliced thickly
- red bell pepper sliced thickly
- pickled gherkins (cornichons)
- pickled baby corn
- mustard, ketchup, barbecue sauce for the sausages and meat
- Cut the raclette cheese to fit the small Raclette trays under the grill.
- Turn the raclette grill on to medium-high heat.
- If you are using bacon, place onto the grill plate and cook until your liking.
- Use the bacon fat to cook the other ingredients.
- If you are not using bacon, simply brush the grill plate with some oil.
- Place some meat and vegetables on the hot grill plate.
- Transfer a serving of meat and vegetables to trays, cover with sliced raclette cheese. Place under broiler until melted.
- Once melted transfer to plate and enjoy immediately!
Swissmar 8-Person Stelvio Raclette Party Grill with Granite Stone Grill Top – $189.99
Plus, receive a FREE Swissmar Stainless Steel Spatula with all Raclette Purchases! ($14.99 value)