You have to try this Mexican Street Corn recipe! From the creaminess of the cheese, to the tang of the lime and a little spice from the Taco Tuesday Seasoning – we promise, you won’t be disappointed! Recipe courtesy of our friends at Premiere Gift.
Mexican Street Corn
- 6 ears corn unhusked
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons Taco Seasoning
- 2 limes juiced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place corn, in husks, directly on the oven rack.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender and cooked through, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Peel down husks and rub each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle each with Cotija cheese, cilantro, Taco Seasoning, and lime juice. Serve.
Mudpie Lemon/Lime Juicer – $29.99
David’s Mexican Taco Seasoning 140g – $9.50