This dish is the perfect accompaniment to roasted meats, but lovely on its own too!
Roasted Asparagus Warm Caprese
- 1.5 pounds asparagus
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes whole
- 3 tablespoons Le Ferre Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons 24K Lemon Flaked Sea Salt
- 4 ounce ball of fresh Mozzarella sliced into ¼” slices
- 1/8 cup Ritrovo Selections Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Maldon salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Arrange asparagus and cherry tomatoes on a large non-stick baking sheet. Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with the lemon sea salt.
- Roast in oven for 8 minutes, remove from oven and top asparagus with mozzarella slices. Return to oven and continue roasting for 3 minutes more or until cheese melts.
- Transfer asparagus with cheese to a serving platter. Top with roasted tomatoes. Drizzle with Ritrovo Selections Aged Balsamic Vinegar and top with Maldon salt. Serve immediately.